Sherif is essentially professional advisor. Most possess a particular set of expertise that make them advantageous in certain areas of business.
and part form his duties and responsibilities are :
- Plan, organize and manage business projects for clients
- Based on clients’ requirement, work on projects related to recruiting, payroll, production, budgeting, promotional campaigns etc.
- Communicate with and meet with clients when needed
- Perform initial assessments for each client before the project begins
- Collect as much information about the client’s business as possible
- Understand clients’ needs and wants
- Perform research using shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.
- Constantly recommend solutions for improvement
- Develop detailed business plans
- Determine the project’s KPIs
- Track KPIs and prepare reports